Writer's Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretch the writer's muscles. The options are unlimited. Roleplay what you feel.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Band of the Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Reyn woke up drowsy and warm, the light of the room streaming in the few small windows that lined the walls. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she winced at the pain of her body before attempting to stretch. However, her body was bound by something tightly around her waist and she immediately tensed. The memories from last night flooding back into her mind.

Biting her lip hard, she cursed herself silently. Here she had the opportunity to get away while he slept so heavily but within minutes of him drifting off, she had as well. She had been so exhausted from walking the days before and the horror from the night, that she had passed out so quickly, even in the embrace of this monster.

Moving her legs, she froze as she felt the mess between her thighs and moaned in horror. A shiver of disgust ran up her back as she pulled her legs apart and lifted an arm to push his off of her waist. However, he was heavier and more secured to her than she originally though and after a moment or two of struggling, she managed to wiggle out from under his arm, already panting from the effort.

"Now what?" She whispered to herself as she looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
https://hungergames.canadian-forum.com
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 pm

"There's a dagger in my belt, near the door." Ronan croaked, half opening a lazy eye to look at her blurry form.

"If you're going to try running again, you'll need to slit my throat first. Then you'll have a chance to sneak out without me raising the alarm. Rat will be on patrol though, he has sharp eyes. Don't stick to one spot too long or you'll freeze up and panic." he said softly, rolling over onto his side to draw a thick blanket over himself.

The sun was still rising over the horizon, most of the band would still be slumbering, but a few would be up by now. Death didn't scare Ronan. He charged into battle, always preparing for that to be his last. For a blade to sink between his ribs and pierce his mighty heart. If today was going to be it, he would enjoy the comfort of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Reyn's heart fluttered uncomfortably, unsure of how to take his words. Was he saying that he doubt she could actually kill him? Because she was not certain she could either. He was much stronger and clearly use to battle, unlike her who had never fought a day in her life like most of the women in her village. Plus, she was not sure she had the stomach to kill someone or even the ability to harm them.

She watched closely as he rolled over, pulling the covers up in an attempt to fall back asleep. Was he not uncomfortable or remotely affected by what had happened last night? It was all too clear that this man was used to such a thing.

Standing up on shaky legs, Reyn immediately plopped back down on her bum and whimpered miserably. She hurt. Take a moment to blink the tears from her eyes, she forced herself back up onto her feet and took long minutes to get used to the pain and limpness of her muscles. Finally, she took a few steps forward and picked up her discarded shirt, pulling it around her naked form as best she could.

Her eye caught the belt the lion man had spoke of earlier and she paused. Would it be stupid for her to take it now that he had so obviously pointed it out? Looking back over her shoulder, she gazed at the man before swooping down and picking up the blade, holding it close to her chest.

She knew she could not use it now but if he forced her again, she would use it for self defense. Maybe. Giving the man one more glance, she began to explore the - home? house? building? - that she was now situated in. Wanting nothing more that to clean herself between her sore thighs.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Her rustling around prevented him from falling back asleep. With an exasperated sigh, Ronan sat up, the blanket discarded onto the pile.

"You know, that's my favourite dagger." he murmured, watching the girl explore the small building.

Pushing himself up to his feet, he scratched idly at his neck where the morning's growth of hair grew. Rolling massive shoulders and stretching his arms before pulling his clothing back on.

"Come. You'll want to wash." he said lazily, unlatching the door and pushing it open.

He waited for her to hesitantly step out, clutching her clothes to her body, chain dragging behind from her collar. Ronan shut the door behind them, crooking his finger for her to follow as he turned his back to her, ignoring the sharp blade in her hands.

"You're here to stay, slave. You can make the best of it and live in relative luxury for a pet, or you can join your fellows over there-" he said over his shoulder as she trudged along behind him, pointing with his chin to where the group of stolen slaves were being loaded into a wagon with a large cage by the Twins.

"The friendly pair you met yesterday, their names are Jade and Violet. I'll let you figure out which is which. It's not hard. Everyone calls them the twins, for obvious reasons. They can kill a man in the middle of a crowded ballroom without anyone there noticing a thing. They look sweet, but trust me, they're not."

As they continued on through the camp, a pair of the band argued at the large fire pit, a wild pig on the spit above the flames.

"The one with the bow, that's Sly. I've seen him shoot the wings off a dragonfly at a hundred paces. Without looking." he said, a little reverently.

The one named Sly was a tall man, smooth black hair tied into a tail that reach past his shoulder blades, ripcord thin muscles, ideal for agility. With a nose too big for his face, that hooked down, it gave him the appearance of a predatory bird. A longbow as tall as an ordinary man rested against his side, a sword breaker resting on his hip with a full quiver of goose fletched arrows poking up behind his back.

"And his short buddy there, that's Sloan. Resident doctor and cranky ass." he said, laughing.

The shorter man pointed out at Sloan, did indeed look cranky. The pair seemed to be arguing about cooking times for the pig. Sloan's silver hair receded back to leave the whole top of his scalp bald, leaving just the sides and back. Although obviously well into his middle years, he bore thick arms and his back was steady. A pair of curved hand axes hung from his belt on either hip, a small compact version of a crossbow strapped to his back with several bolts fitted into slots beneath it.

Ronan and Reyn continued on past the pair as their argument changed to something to do with wood for arrow shafts. Behind the stable, they came across a gaping hole in the stone of the mountain. Leading her in, the light seemed to disappear, causing her to stop in panic.

"Oh, don't be foolish girl, we're almost there." he growled, grabbing her by the arm and pushing her ahead.

A few paces further, they turned a corner into a sudden light. Here, the very walls themselves seemed to glow with a blue luminescence, a soothing bubbling noise filling the silence. Varying sizes of pools dotted the vast cavern, some bubbling, some not, a faint haze of steam rising from the waters.

"There are warm and cold pools, depending on your preference." Ronan said, smirking at the look of wonderment on her face, the pools taking on a bluish tint from the weird glowing rocks.

"There will be new clothes for you around the corner. Wash yourself and dress, Vlad will be serving first meal soon." he said, turning back the way they came, leaving her to some privacy.

Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Reyn watched as the man walked away, unsure how to take his mannerisms. He seemed almost kind at the moment but the young girl merely shook it off, remembering the night before. After a long moment, making sure he was not about to return and take her off guard, Reyn dropped her flimsy clothing to the ground, hissing as the cold chain rubbed against her chest. Picking it up, she walked towards one of the steaming pools and dropped a foot into it to check it's temperature.

"This place is unbelievable,"she whispered to herself before lowering herself into the hot water. With a hiss of pain, she sat in it completely, able to keep her head above water by the rock ledge that was conveniently place on the outside of the pool.

Taking a moment to warm her shivering skin, she slide a hand down between her thighs and stroked herself, only to whimper at the sensitivity. Carefully, she cleaned herself, making sure there was nothing left of the man and there was no evidence of what he had done. At least, nothing more than the lingering hurt and the flush of abused skin.

Bringing a hand up, she hid her face in embarrassment, still unable to believe what had happened. It had been horrible and had hurt something fierce but Reyn could not lie that it had not felt better. Much better.

He had stroked the feminine bundle between her legs, somewhere King Thien had touched before but never eliciting such a reaction from her. Reyn herself had never touched herself down there for anything more than a clean so she had no idea that a touch there could leave her feeling so hot, even after being torn open so brutally.

Her hand dropped down there once more and this time stroked for something different than a clean but she winced in sensitivity. However, she persisted until her ears flushed with color and her breath quickened. Rolling her shoulders, she bent her legs up, resting the pads of her feet on the same rock her bum rested on and cupped herself fully.

"I'm just checking to make sure I-I'm not broken," she whispered to herself, knowing that she was lying to herself.

Another soft moan fell from her lips but this time it was not accompanied by the fresh sting of pain. Her long hair curled from the steam, stroking the skin where it touched. Her nipples budding from something more than the cooler air outside of the water.

"You are not finished yet?" A voice came from behind her, causing her to flush even deeper, her hand jerking away as she splashed water in her surprise. Spinning around, she blinked the humidity from her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:29 am

An elderly woman shuffled closer into the light, a thin eyebrow raised questioningly. She walked with her frail looking arms behind her, hands clasped, her back stooped with age. She had completely white hair pulled tight into a bun at the top of her head. Steady blue eyes peered towards the slave girl, her face showing signs of smile lines, liver spots dotting her skin.

Although obviously aged, her gaze spoke of a mind still sharp and her voice rang clear and crisp.

"Girl, dawdling is not a good habit." she chided as she hung a thick towel on a smoothed stone, a multiple blunt points poking up from the surface for that exact purpose.

Turning to face the shocked girl again, a small, knowing smile crept across her lips.

"It is not shameful to enjoy the affections of a man. There are much worse men than Ronan in the world." she said absently, as though just thinking aloud.

Taking a seat on a slab of rock smoothed over with a fat cushion, the woman sighed in pleasure, bony hands resting in her lap.

"You may call me Aunty, that is what the others call me." she said softly, warmth creeping into her voice as she spoke of the others.

"I understand that they seem like a bad bunch at first. Indeed, I guess they are. They're a dangerous folk, they kill and pillage constantly. They are certainly not the kind that you would find attending a ball." she laughed, a hoarse kind of weezing noise.

"They do be an unflinchingly loyal group, however. They would all die for one another without hesitation. They protect their own and they prey on the tyrant, the power hungry, the greedy."

She paused, glancing down at the stunned girl.

"Ronan; the man whom brought you here. He is not a gentle man by nature. Do not mistake his roughness, for evil. All he has known is strife and battles. In another life, he could have been Noble, or pious. He dedicates his entire being to a cause and will never give up on it until he's complete, or dead." she sighed again, a soft smile playing across her entire face as she spoke of the man, a tone similar to that of a grandmother would her grand child.

"You can do much worse for a master, girl." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Unsure of how to answer the woman, Reyn dunked her shame-heated head under the water and gave her hair a quick scrubbing before popping back up and out of the water. She walked over to the towel and began dabbing at her skin, drying her body before wrapping herself in the thick cloth, sighing happily at her new fresh skin.

"I would rather not have a master at all," she mumbled to herself quietly but the look the woman sent her told Reyn that Aunty had heard her clearly.

She gave the young girl a small shake of her head, "Ah, but that's not possible now is it, girl. Now tell me, what is your name?"

The young girl rubbed her nose with the back of her hand, a habit she did when she was embarrassed, "Reyn," she kept her answer short and simple. Aunty seemed kind, kinder than anyone she had encountered in a while but she resided her with these savages so that meant Reyn should not trust her more than she would necessary.

The look she received was a raise of a grey eyebrow, "Rain?"

Shaking her head slightly, a moving closer to the woman, "It is Reyn as in R-E-Y-N. Although my mother did name me after a storm."

"I would have figured your mother would name you after something more fitting to your strange colouring," Aunty paused a moment, gazing into Reyn's eyes, "But perhaps she did."
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 pm

The old woman clapped her hands together with a sharp crack, causing Reyn to jump in surprise.

"Come on, come on. The food will go cold if you don't dress your scrawny little behind." She said, pushing up off the seat with a little difficulty and shuffling towards the small pile of clothes sitting at the bend in the cavern.

It seemed as though someone had come and gone while the pair spoke, leaving fresh clothing for the girl. Glancing back at Reyn, still standing there wrapped in nothing but a towel, Aunty clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Reyn, put some clothes on before you catch cold. And don't leave those rags there on the ground. Bring them with you" she ordered in a crisp tone, clapping her hands together again to snap the girl into action.

Aunty watched as the girl hurried to do as told, tapping a slippered foot on the rock impatiently. Finally, Reyn gathered up the remnants of her old clothes, bundled up into slender arms. Turning around, Aunty led them outside, the warmth of the caves replaced with a chill from the mountain air.

"There are ten of us that live here, not counting you of course. Everyone sleeps two to a cabin except for Ronan and myself." Aunty said, her voice taking on the tone of a lecturer.

"That larger building over there is the stable. Where all of our personal mounts are kept." she continued, pointing to the building Reyn entered the day before.

As they walked further back into camp, Reyn forced to keep pace with the slower woman, the metallic sound of cutlery on plates reached their ears along with the scent of meat on the breeze, wafting from the fire pit.

"You may have noticed that there are more buildings than I've mentioned. Have you been taught to count? No matter." she asked then answered herself before Reyn could part her lips.
"There is an armoury, don't ever set foot within that if you want to continue drawing breath. A storehouse for all of our food and materials and an emergency silo further into the woods with grain just in case we have a nasty Winter."

Stepping out past another of the living lodges, into the clearing with the large fire pit. Seated on the purpose built log benches, a majority of the group ate from tin plates or bowls piled with steaming vegetables and thick slices of pork. The skinny man named Rat murmured quietly to the green eyed sister, bells tinkling softly as he shook his head. Sloan, the balding grump devoured his food with fervor, the hulking form of the golden skinned Vlad looking on approvingly, a much too small apron tied around his waist. And of course Ronan, who picked at the vegetables with distaste, shooting the huge cook coveted glares when he wasn't looking.

"Vlad!" the old woman called out as they approached the fire together.

The giant jumped, head spinning to look at the diminutive woman expectantly, climbing to his feet.

"Yes, Aunty?" he asked in a rumbling monotone.

"Fetch a dish for the girl. Something tells me you didn't feed her last night." she said, eyes narrowing.

"I-uh, yes Ma'am." he stammered, rushing over to a small shelter where the meat and vegetables stayed heated in pots.

Returning quickly, Vlad carried another two plates of food, one with considerably less than the other. Offering the first to the woman, Aunty smiled in thanks, taking the smaller serving out of his massive hand before tottering over to take a seat directly beside Ronan, who eyed the female pair cautiously. Vlad took the clothing out of Reyn's arms, replacing it with her breakfast.

"Sit down, child, you're making my legs sore from watching." Aunty chided, delicately nibbling a steamed carrot.

"Ronan. Don't make me shove those vegetables down your gullet." she said softly enough for only he and Reyn to hear as the girl sat beside her, keeping the frail elder between herself and the bandit.

Ronan grimaced, looking at the grey woman stubbornly. With no further reaction from her, he sighed then began shoving the food into his mouth sullenly.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Aunty was a ball of energy in a frail body. Poor Reyn's brain whirled with all the information the woman kept shoveling at her, speaking on the houses and asking questions she expected no answers too. However, despite the woman's quick way of speaking, the young girl felt her shoulders relaxed as she listened as best she could. Reyn had not been around a woman with authority in such a long time but this old woman walked slow but with her head high. The only females Reyn had been around in the last five years were slaves, servants, and.. women of the night. And despite the ladies of pleasures gossip and general act of superiority, they held no power.

Reaching up, the young girl gripped the fur of her collar and dipped her chin into it. The clothing she had changed into were so much warmer than the ones she had been given upon leaving King Thien's fortress. And it was definitely warmer than the sheer robes she had worn in the fortress. But it had been much warmer there, the mountains were cool here and the thought caused a shiver to creep up her spine.

Reyn clued back in when she heard Aunty question her, "Have you been taught to count?" but before Reyn could utter anything from her opened lips, Aunty continued on with a wave of her hand, "No matter."

The young girl almost smiled. Aunty was definitely an interesting lady. Reyn was a woman of words, her mother had taught her many things in the village but even she had limits. It was not until she was taken to the fortress that she had found an interest in literature, especially poetry. Reyn had stolen into the libraries late at night and feasted on the knowledge it offered. It had continued for four years until one of the guards had found her and punished her severely. Reyn never stepped into that library again.

Sighing softly, the young girl looked up to take in their new location and tensed. A half dozen men filled the area, plus one of the two women she remembered from the night before. She was so focused on making sure, they were not about to come near her that she did not notice Vlad - as Aunty had called him - until he pulled the clothes from her clenched hands and replaced it with a plate of warm food.

Her stomach growled in hunger as the smell hit her but she took a moment to appreciate the warmth the food presented to her chilled fingers.

"Sit down, child, you're making my legs sore from watching," jolting, Reyn looked over to Aunty and frozen, seeing who the woman was seated beside. However, her panic was immediately replaced with shame - her ears heating - as she remembered the night before as well as what she had been doing in the pool spring.

However, a severe look from Aunty had Reyn jolting back to life and panicking over where to sit. Deciding it was the safest bet, she plopped down beside Aunty and looked down at her food, now not feeling hungry, not as much as terrified.

"Eat! Eat, girl. You are already much too boney. You are almost as frail as me," Aunty eyed her, pointing at the plate in front of Reyn, "Ronan will end up breaking you if you do not bulk up a little."

Reyn's face immediately flushed bright red as she fixed her eyes on her plate, too embarrassed to look up and see the look Ronan and the other were surely giving her. However, she did not want to hear any more from Aunty so she brought a shaky hand up to begin eating. Slow but it seemed to satisfy the old woman enough for her to turn back and resume harassing Ronan about his abandoned vegetables.

A plate clattered down in front of Reyn as someone joined her at the table, looking up Reyn flinched as her eyes met bright green ones.

"Ah, Ronan's new pet decided to join us this morning," the woman's voice spoke as she eyed the young girl.

Swallowing hard, Reyn took in the silence before forcing herself to speak, "A-and you are J-Jade."

However, she flushed as the woman replied, "No, I'm Violet. My sister is Jade."

"O-oh, I am sorry. I assumed because of your eyes that you were-" Reyn stammered, scared she had upset the warrior in front of her.

Aunty spoke up, cutting Reyn off, "Jade, stop teasing the girl," she turned, "You were correct, Reyn."

Biting her lip to stop herself from babbling, she dropped her head and began to eat once more. The food helped with her shakes. Perhaps she had been hungrier than she had originally thought. It also helped to warm her - she felt continuously better as the food sunk into her belly. However, she worked her way around the meat. She had never eaten it before since it was a delicacy. Even in the fortress, King Thien refused to offer meat to anyone, even himself, claiming it to be too easily poisoned and much too expensive. Perhaps it was the reason his appearance had been so sickly. Her eyes slid over to watch the muscles on Ronan's forearm as he ate, 'They definitely did not appear sickly here.'

Reyn was also scared to know where it had come from, to know what she would be eating. That was until Aunty pointed her finger to and gave her another look of disapproval, "Eat the pig meat as well, girl. We will not have you wasting food."
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Jade laughed musically, shaking her head as she sat down beside Ronan, resting her back against him with her feet propped up on the seat.

"Your slave is a shy thing, aint she?" she asked slyly, leaning her head against his solid shoulder.

Ronan grunted in response, eyeing the rogue cautiously. Jade was well known amongst the group for being unpredictable, heated and quick witted. The perfect combination for mischief. Probably why she and Rat got along so well.

"Will you shut up about the girl, for fuck's sake." Sloan growled irritably from beside the hulking Vlad as he returned to his seat. "All you've spoken about since we got back is the slave girl."

"Aye, anyone would think you do be jealous, Jadey." Rat teased, throwing a piece of carrot across the pit at her, smirking.

"Jealous?!" she replied, face flushing crimson, whether in anger or embarrassment was hard to tell. "I'm not some emotional little tramp, you goat's tit!" she growled, swatting the carrot from the air and hastily sitting up properly and off Ronan's side.

"Settle down, children. You know the rules, no fighting during meals." Aunty said quietly, the soft tone making it sound dangerous.

The group hushed immediately, looking ashamed and refusing to meet the elderly woman's eyes. Ronan sighed and stood up, his plate picked clean.

"Jade, shouldn't you be replacing Sly by now? That fool would stay out all day if someone didn't tell him to go eat." Ronan said lightly, shaking his head.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting there." she muttered, her face still a shade of red unnatural for her skin tone.

"Come girl, you need to earn your keep." he said as he passed her, ignoring the last couple bites of food still on the plate.

"Don't dawdle, he's not a patient man." Aunty whispered as she hesitated.

Ronan started off the day by showing her to the mountain stream where the group retrieved all of their water from. The water was crystalline clear and flowed fast enough to prevent ice forming, yet was chilled to the touch. Using a pair of buckets that hooked onto a pole, she carried fresh water back into camp to clean the dishes. Then once she washed up the dishes, she returned to refill the buckets for the laundry. The group may not live in civilization, but they kept up good hygiene with limitless amounts of fresh water and the springs for bathing.

Once she finished all of the washing up under the watchful eye of her new Master, Reyn was directed to the stables, all of the horses removed for their daily exercise, allowing the girl to muck out their stalls and once again, provide fresh water. Ronan didn't trust her with the horses themselves, the animals being one of the most valuable resources available to them, each one a fine specimen bred for speed and endurance and war trained.

Lunch came and went, the group meeting up for their meal with Sloan missing this time, replaced with the lanky archer, Sly. The group chatted and prodded one another teasingly, the mood always friendly and warm despite the frigid temperature.

After lunch, Reyn was set under the watch of the Quiet pile of muscle, Vlad, as she helped him prepare vegetables for their dinner. the couple hours spent with the golden giant gave her plenty of time to think since the man only spoke a few words at a time, giving instructions of what to do next followed by minutes of complete silence.

With the sun sinking towards the trees, she was dismissed to go bathe with the other two women. As she trudged along wearily with a clean set of clothes and toweling, Jade trailing behind, they passed the group of men excluding Vlad as he'd taken his turn on watch. The group hacked away at some felled logs, stripped to the waist and working in a steady rhythm. Rippling muscles as the tools split the wood into fire sized pieces, sweat coating their chests and arms. The men would work at building up firewood until the women finished their baths, then would take their turn in the heated pools to wash before meeting at the pit for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 pm

It had been a long day, Reyn sighed wearily as she continued to wash herself in the spring. She had thought her heart would stop when Ronan had spent most of the day watching what she was doing and snapping at her when she had done something incorrectly or something too slowly. That man was terrifying.

Reyn thought it would get better when he finally left her in the care of 'Vlad' as he had been called but it had not. Vlad was quiet to the point where it made the young girl very uncomfortable. She didn't know what to do with herself. When she had worked with the other slaves, they had been quiet but something about the way this man was, made her nervous. However, she did not think he was about to hurt her anytime soon so that had made it a bit easier. He had been better than Ronan.

Her muscles still ached and all she wanted to do was climb into a bed and sleep for the rest of her life. But she did not want to go back to the place she was being kept, not when Ronan was there.

Dipping her hair back, she rinsed the sweet smelling herbs from her hair and sat back up only to jump slightly. Jade kept staring at her with her eyes slightly narrowed and it was making Reyn feel very uncomfortable. She was not sure what to think of the woman. She had never met a woman warrior before and now she knew two. She was not sure if she should tuck her chin down to her chest and avoid Jade or not. The look she was receiving was neither friendly nor threatening so she just was not sure how to handle the woman.

Blinking in surprise as Jade and Aunty rose from the water, the young girl hurried to follow, wrapping herself in a towel quickly. However, a hand caught her own and pulled open the towel.

"You are very bony," Jade said, looking down at Reyn's nude form with a critical eye, making the girl flush pink and struggle to rewrap herself in the towel, "I can't imagine you would feel very good to fuck."

Stepping backwards, Reyn tightened the towel around her, the tip of her ears and the slope of her neck all tinged pink with embarrassment and shock. She could not believe how easily everyone spoke of such matters, especially in such language. It was bad enough that she had to suffer such things, she did not need them to keep bringing it up.

"Leave the girl alone, Jade," Aunty mumbled, already fully back in her clothing. Reyn copied her actions and began to dress quickly as Jade quipped back at Aunty.

"I-I'm going to go to bed," Reyn said once she was fully dressed, clutching the hem of her warm coat, "I'm not feeling very hungry," she mumbled quickly before disappearing out the entrance and quickly making her way back to the house she had first been brought to, ignoring Aunty's disapproving remarks.

She dipped her head to her chest as she walked quickly by the men, still chopping at the wood but they did not pause, something she was very happy for. Letting out a soft sigh, once she was passed, she slipped inside and closed the door behind her quickly and leaned against it heavily.

'Perhaps if I sleep before he returns, he will leave me be,' Reyn began to walk towards the pile of furs before hesitating. She did not want to sleep there. Making up her mind, she walked over to the corner of the room and layed down, happy that her clothes were so warm, they would work in place of the furs.

Exhausted, mentally and physically, from the day, Reyn drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Ronan caught a glance of Jade walking out from the cave entrance, smiling at him. Standing up and leaning on his long handled axe, wiping the sweat from his brow with his forearm.

"C'mon boys, that's enough for tonight." he called, hefting the tool up over his shoulder and grabbing his shirt off a nearby tree branch.

The others did the same, gathering shirts and tools before following him back towards the main camp to deposit everything into the armory.

"Jade's cookin' tonight, aint she?" Rat said excitedly.

Vlad turned to him, staring daggers. "You don't like my food?" he asked dangerously.

"Of course I do, big fella!" Rat replied quickly, smiling innocently. "I was just thinking that you would get a rest for once. You deserve it."

Vlad narrowed his eyes, staring a moment longer before grunting and turning away. Rat whistled softly in relief, shaking his head at the back of the giant.

"I can hear your bells, shrimp." Vlad called back as he left the building.

The group grabbed fresh clothes already prepared by the girl earlier in the day and made their way into the cave. Stripping down, they each climbed into separate pools and began washing the grime of the day off.

Afterwards, they sat down at the fire pit, wolfing down Jades vegetables and quail, talking softly to one another, weary from the day but content.

Ronan checked with Sloan to make sure the girl hadn't tried running away again, and was satisfied to find out she had not. Bidding goodnight to the others, he made his way to the cabin, the door opening silently on well oiled hinges. Stumbling inside, he quickly lit the lamps along the walls. With a jolt of surprise, he saw a dark mound in the corner where nothing should be. The shape coalesced into the sleeping form of Reyn and he slid the knife back into it's sheathe. Not his favourite knife of course. She still had that one.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Reyn was jolted awake as she felt her body move. Blinking sleepily, she looked up only for her eyes to meet a very broad chest of someone she hadn't wanted to see. Squeaking, she tried to move back now that she had been lifted up onto her feet but Ronan had a tight clasp on the back of her jacket, holding her in place.

Jerking her forward, she stumbled towards the furs, clearly where the lion man was leading her. "I-I would prefer to sleep where I was," Reyn stammered out in a small voice as she tried to resist the direction.

With a shove, the young girl landed face first in the furs, tensing as she felt the man move and kneel behind her, "No," was his only reply. His hands gripped the bottom of her jacket once more but this time, he tugged it upwards, send a shiver of fright crawling up her spine.

"Please, p-please. Master and slaves are to keep separate quarters," she desperately tried to come up with any excuse to stop him. Her hands gripped at the front of her warm coat, trying to stop him from removing it but with one hard tug, it was up and over her head.

His hand smoothed down her back towards her pants and Reyn was ashamed to admit that her skin shivered with something she wasn't entirely sure was. Forcing her body to move, she spun around onto her back, batting his arms away with more effort than she had thought and pushed at his chest, her leg angling up to place her foot against his thigh and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm

He grunted softly then laughed, grabbing her ankle in one large hand, pulling it away from him as she attempted to kick again. He looked down at her, silver eyes meeting her ice blues.

"You might begin to enjoy yourself if you didn't tense so much." he murmured, lifting off his shirt to reveal a well muscled and lightly scarred chest.

Struggling slightly with her as he manhandled her pants all the way off finally, leaving the girl in nothing but undergarments. His gaze lowered as he finally took in her body completely, his nails lightly grazing down the backs of her thighs as he grew aroused, his pants bulging slightly with his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Reyn let out a slight cry when she felt him scratch at her legs. Placing her hands on his now bare chest, she tried pushing him away once more but he was solid under her touch and didn't budge. Her eyes flashed down to see him growing large against the material of her pants and her heart started to race, terrified at what was to come.

"Do not touch me," she bit out, sharper than anything she had ever spoken before. Her hands smacking on the hot flesh of his chest as she squirmed underneath him. He raised an eyebrow at her tone which only caused her to struggle harder but he remained firmly in place, not moving at all.

After a few moments, Reyn began to tire, her movement becoming weaker as she struggled for breath, small pants falling from her parted lips. All he did was stare at her with intense silver eyes until she felt herself flushing from something other than over-exerting herself. The tips of her ears growing pink as she tried once more to at least roll onto her side under him but he lowered his body and pressing them flush together from the waist down. Reyn squeaked as she felt him between her thighs.

Instead, Reyn turned her head to the side but she felt completely cornered and over-taken by him when his forearm came to rest in front of her face, the muscles in his arm bulging and drawing the skim of her bright blue eyes. She almost swore at herself when she realized what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Ronan leaned close as his body pressed against her slender form, the scent of her skin setting his senses afire. Unable to stop himself, he softly kissed the side of her neck that she had exposed upon turning her head to the side.

As his lips made their way down to the nape of her neck, he tore of her underwear, his rough hand sliding between their hips, slowly and gently rubbing her womanhood.

"Relax, girl, I won't hurt you." he whispered quietly, moving up to suck on her earlobe after his words.

His fingers caressed her sensitive bundle, remembering her little moans from the night before and wanting more of them. His second hand lightly stroked fingers through her golden hair as she stared intently at his arm, his mouth moving down to nibble along her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Reyn did not believe him for a second. She remember what it had felt like the night before and there was no way she wanted to do it again. He might have felt good but she had taken no pleasure in it. Her mind whispered with the noises he had forced from her as the night continued. However, she reminded herself how sore she had been all day between her thighs. How it had been hard for her to walk.

But her mouth parted in a soundless noise as his fingers fell down to the exact place she was thinking of. She flinched in sensitivity but he persisted, his fingers stroking her feminine place until she began to squirm under him for a different reason than getting away. His mouth on her neck sent shivers down her spine as well and she bit her lip, ashamed of her bodies reaction.

His heavy, warm breath against the flesh of her neck and chest made her curl her shoulders in and small moan slipped from her lips while she was distracted. Immediately she bit down on her lip to hide it but as soon as Ronan had heard it, his fingers had sped up slightly against her and applied more pressure.

Her eyelids grew heavy and she tilted her head back in another soft moan as his lips hit her collarbone. Now, her hips began to rock against him, lifting off the furs slightly to try and get him to press tighter.

Suddenly his hand stopped and Reyn let out a gasp, shocked and ashamed at her behaviours as it sunk it what she was doing.

Ronan moved until his mouth was pressed against her ear, forcing her head to the side once more, "Feels good," he spoke and she knew it wasn't a question, her face flushing once more.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Ronan bit down into the side of her neck lightly before suckling on her soft flesh, his free hand cupping a petite breast and fondling it slowly as his fingers spread her womanhood open.

He hungered for more of her moans, the sensation of her growing wet at his touch. He throbbed with anticipation, cock pressing against the material of his pants, straining for release.

Using the middle finger of his hand between her legs, he stroked up and down the exposed pink flesh, circling slightly at her entrance before moving up and down again, using his thumb to rub her clit in small circles, speeding up every time her breathing changed.

He was determined to make her cum, to admit the pleasure she felt at her generous Master's hands. More than anything, he wanted this young beauty to give herself willingly to his affections. He had chosen her because of the difficulty he knew she'd give, but she was feisty considering her position. Slaves were always so meek, and took what ever they received without complaint. This one fought. back, how ever weak. He liked that and that's why she stayed. Aunty seemed to approve of her staying, so that was something.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Reyn shivered when his hands began to stroke her again but this time, one of his hands came up and cupped her breast. When his fingers slid over her nipple, she let out a breathy sound, feeling them harden under his finger play. Her chest rose and fell more quickly now as her small pants fell from her lips along with each whimper and shudder of her body.

His fingers spread her open and it wasn't until he grazed her entrance that she realized how wet she was. She knew she shouldn't be enjoy this but her body was so worked up and he felt so much better touching her than her own fingers had felt in the spring. However, when his fingertip slipped inside her wetness, she tensed, once more scared to feel the pain.

But instead of sliding deeper, he pulled it out, circled her once more and repeated the action. Her legs fell open further as he continued to tease her, his thumb still continuing it's movements on her now throbbing clit. She slid both hands down and wrapped them around his wrist, neither forcing him deeper or resisting.

"Ah... ah," her hips lifted slightly as he speared the tip of his finger up to his knuckle in her once more, mewls falling from her lips as her eyes fixed on the ceiling above her.

"Good girl," his voice growled from her neck as he felt the beginnings of the desperation in her hips. Her inner walls clamping down on the small amount of finger he was giving her, trying to suck it in as she raised her knees in a silent plea for him to go deeper.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 am

Trailing kisses down her neck and chest slowly, trekking up her soft mound of flesh towards the hardened nub, tracing his tongue around her areola, avoiding contact with the nipple as he continues to tease her body, his hand brushing a thumb against the other nipple.

Her delicate mewls of pleasure and heavy breaths pleasing him more than he would like to admit, Ronan moved his other thumb against her swollen and throbbing clit faster, curling the finger deeper inside her tight entrance.

As her body shivered at the assault on her senses, he stretched his hand to allow the thick finger to sink in up to the second knuckle, still curled to look for that sweet spot and applying firm pressure against it before sliding it back and forth, the combination of the clitoral stimulation and g-spot at the same time, causing her juices to flow down his wrist.

"Your Master knows how to reward you for being good." he murmured softly against her breast before flicking his tongue against the tip of her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Reyn forced her eyes open to meet his at his words, the moans still slipping out her lips as she rocked into his hand. She was trembling under him, her legs unsure of what to do as the spread and clenched as best she could with him between her thighs. One of her hands slipped of his wrist and tangled with the furs under her, trying to ground herself.

She felt like she was overheating, she could stay still, not when his fingers played such a wicked game against her. She wanted to press herself flush with him. She wanted him to sink his fingers in fast and hard. She wanted to feel relief. She wanted.

Keeping her heavy-lidded eyes focused on him, she mewled out, "Please," unsure of what she was asking for but too far gone to care. She could feel her lower belly coiling and the flesh between her thighs getting wetter. Her skin was also damp from heat she felt building up inside her and the closeness of his body.

She twitched sharply when his fingers pressed down on her clit in just the right way, her body tensing in something she was unsure of. Her voice came out desperate now, "Please! Ahh.." she breathed as his finger sank into her tight core once more, "oh please!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Ronan growled his approval as she all but begged for more of his touch, her body glistening with clean sweat as she squirmed under him.

Adjusting his hand to form a kind of claw, wrist towards her head as he sunk the two middle fingers inside her, pressing against the sweet spot and sliding the fingers back and forth firmly, his palm rubbing at her clit.

With his manhood straining against the material of his pants, he slipped one of her erect nipples into his mouth, softly suckling as his hand continued to coax her to the edge of her first orgasm. As her pleas grew louder and more desperate, he pulled away from her breast, his free hand lightly enveloping her neck to turn her head towards him to lock gazes with him.

Moving his entire hand back and forth, anchoring his fingers against her g-spot to create a kind of pulling motion against her tight, quivering core, he began to fuck her properly, sweet juices splashing against his forearm and her thighs as he did. Waiting for that moment that she tilted her head back to cry out, hands grasping out for anything, he leaned in.

And kissed her. Not the kiss of a stranger, or friend. The kiss of a lover. His lips pressed against hers firmly, never stopping his hand and finally, her reluctance melted away and she returned the kiss, their lips moving against each other in a wild, passionate embrace of tongue. His passion melded with her own in the throes of her heated climax, his hand around her neck holding her possessively yet still managing to caress her soft skin with his callused pads.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Her body was pulled tense like a bow so as soon as his fingers sunk into her the exact way she needed - hard and fast - she began to cum. Throwing her head back, she let out a feminine sob of relief only for Ronan's mouth to cover her own. Completely caught up in the ecstasy, she began to kiss him back as best she could, gasping into his mouth when his hand crush her throbbing clit under his palm in another roll of his wrist.

Her back arched in pleasure only to cry out when her hardened nipples grazed across the skin of his hot chest, causing her inner walls to clamp down harder around his still thrusting fingers. The waves of arousal and delight still rocked her body as she clung to him, trying to ground herself but the feel of his hand wrapping around her neck made her thrust her hips up against him hard.

Her thigh pressed against the hardness between his own legs forcing a low grunt from him, one that made Reyn tingle with another jolt of pleasure until finally her tensed body when lax under him.

Her chest rose and fell with desperate gasps of air as she slowly came down from her high, his finger thrusts slowing to a soothing caress, knowing of sensitive she was. Blinking her eyes, she looked up at him speechless as he breathed against her own lips. Her own breath still shaking as she trembled in the after-shock of her orgasm.

Her face flushed pinker in embarrassment but at the same time, she could not bring herself to dislike what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Drake Kento

Drake Kento

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Ronan chuckled softly at the slave girl's expression, running his fingertips along her slender neck before rolling over onto his back. His arms ached from the afternoon of cutting lumber and the rapid movements against her womanhood caused the arm to cramp up.

Massaging the muscle tenderly to work the pain away, he closed his eyes, leaving her to her own thoughts as she regained her breath. His sharp ears could still pick out the slight rustling in the furs as her body trembled.

It wasn't long before he drifted off beside her, his breathing growing heavy and steady. Sleep came easily to him, soldiers learnt to rest when ever possible and the pattern of war never left him. His body shivered slightly in the cold, the sweat from their heated moment chilling his skin, forgetting to pull the blankets over before he slept.

The ground shook as another projectile slammed into the great stone wall, debris showering those too slow to move away. Three weeks the Dalactites had besieged the city. Battering at the walls, launching fire inside to set ablaze the buildings within. Three weeks their army had rushed the ramparts on great siege ladders, blanketing the sky in red fletched arrows to fall upon the beleaguered defenders. Food was scarce within the city, water low. Most fires were left to burn now unless absolutely dire, not being enough water to put them out and hydrate the soldiers at the same time.
Ronan tied off the scrap of cloth around his thigh, stemming the flow of blood where a sword had nicked him, barely missing a vein. He sat amongst the remainder of his banner, the men all grimy with soot and mortar, blood staining a majority of their clothing, armour dented to the point where it looked like scrap. They were the remnants of the last banner of heavy horse, reduced to fighting on the walls like foot, their horses all but useless in this siege. The second last banner of heavy cavalry had sallied forth from the gates to break the archer lines harassing the walls a week ago and was slaughtered to the last man as two regiments of pike cut them off from retreat and encircled them.
Ronan's group had started with three hundred strong, breastplates burnished and shining, coloured streamers flowing in the wind on raised lances. Now they numbered less than fifty, more blood and dirt than skin and all of their officers killed in battle.
He swallowed dryly, wincing at the pain as dirt dragged down his raw throat like sand paper. They weren't going to be able to hold out for much longer, not unless the Roedran's arrived with their supposed reinforcements. They were due days ago, but still no sign of them.

"To the walls! To the walls!" the call went out, sergeants bellowing down from the battlements to the defenders as the heavy booms of the artillery subsided, replaced by the patter of arrows and the roar of men shouting their defiance of death.
Day twenty-four of wading through blood on those walls.

Ronan's body tensed as he murmured softly in his sleep, reliving his past in dreams. The door to the cabin opened silently, soft footsteps entering into the darkness of the room, the lamps burnt out with lack of oil as he slept.
A quiet hiss of metal on leather followed by the glint of metal in the faint moonlight coming in through the crack in the door. The footsteps grew closer, blade rising up over the slumbering form of Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Rae Amber
Admin
Rae Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Reyn didn't know what to think as she lay on the furs, completely sated and exhausted. He had played her body like an instrument and then rolled over and had went to sleep like it was nothing. Was this how it usually went? He took pleasure and then she did? Did that mean it would be his turn next time? Wincing at the thought, she shivered and rolled onto her side to face his slumbering form. She made she kept a good distance away in case he woke up.

Slipping her hand under the decorated pillow, she fingered the blade that rested there. She had tucked it here earlier, in case her had forced her into the bed once more. He had, but not to the same results. Breathing deeply, she blinked heavily as her body finally slowed in it's trembling. The after-effects of the pleasure slipping from her as she shivered at the coolness of the air. Feeling her nipples bead once more, she pulled the warmth of the blanket over her only to notice the lion man let out a shiver of his own.

Pausing, she took a moment to consider but decided not to reach over and cover him as well, in case he awoke. Shutting her eyes, it was not long before she drifted off into sleep of her own.

She was awoken when an arm around her waist gripped her tight enough to force a squeak from her. Blinking her eyes open, she came to face a broad chest, dusted with dark hair and froze. However, a deep but quiet snore rumbled up his chest and out his mouth, calming Reyn once she realized he still slept.

He must have rolled over to her side of the bed in an unconscious search for warmth. Taking a moment to adjust, Reyn brought both her hands up and placed them against the skin of his chest and gave him a slow but forceful push, attempting to roll him onto his back to give her more space.

The gods must have been watching because Ronan tensed under her hands before grunting and rolling onto his back once more and Reyn sent a silent thank you up to them. Stretching, the young girl rolled onto her own back only for a hand to come clamping down over her mouth so hard it left her stunned for a short moment.

Her wide eyes flashed up to meet the outline of a hooded-figure on her side of the bed. She let out a muffled cry when she saw him pull out a blade with his other hand, and shoving her away from Ronan as he raised it. Acting purely on survival instincts, Reyn threw her left hand under the pillow, feeling the blade slice into her palm before grabbing for the hilt and twisting it out from under the pillows.

Her eyes widened as it sank into the back of the hooded killer and a bellow erupted from him. His hand released Reyn as he stumbled back, touching the young girl's blade as if shocked that it was now lodged in his side. She was so strung out on adrenaline that went she felt the sudden movement behind her, she flung herself forward to the foot of the bed and out of the way of the two men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Band of the Hawk   The Band of the Hawk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Band of the Hawk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Roleplay :: Dystopia :: Reyn and Ronan-
Jump to: